Thursday, September 20, 2007

Destroyed

The time has finally come for the Rebels to take on the reigning national champions, the Florida Gators. The Gators roll into town with a record of 3-0 and have taken care of all the opponents they have played. Up until the UT-Florida game, I had not watched much of Florida aside from the national championship game last year. This team is very good. Tim Tebow is incredible. There is no telling how many yards he run up on the Rebels this weekend.

In years past you have seen Ole Miss teams show up in big games and make the games interesting for at least three quarters. I just don't see that happening this year. This team has nothing that gets me excited. To top it all off it kick-off is at 11:30, the absolute worse time for a football game in America.

I expect there to be alot of people in Oxford this weekend. However I do not expect that many Rebel fans to make it to the stadium, and those that do show up will still be asleep from the night before. All in all I expect the score to be 42-13.