Friday, June 01, 2007

Regional Predictions

It is the time for regional predictions for the Oxford regional. Unfortunately due to prior scheduled events I will not be in Oxford this weekend and will be watching on tv and listening on the radio. However, I will be keeping up with every pitch this weekend. I do not think a regional or super regional has gone by in the past 4 years where I have not missed some part of it. This year it is all in your hands to pull the Rebs through.

When I first hear the draw for the Oxford regional, I was not comfortable. I think Southern Miss is a good team and they obviously have the talent to beat the Rebels, as they have already done so this season. Granted, it was a mid week game and neither team was playing their number 1 players across the board.

As far as the Oxford regional goes, I think the Rebs should come out of it the winners. Granted it might take till the final game on Monday to get this accomplished, but I feel like the Rebs should win it. It will not be easy for the Rebs to win this regional, but there should be plenty of fan support. I have heard rumors as of Thursday night there are people camping out to get a place in line to watch the Rebs play. It should be a fun June as always at Swayze. What do you think?