Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fox

Am I the only one that thinks the Fox coverage of college football is miserable. I have been pretty ticked off by watching these games. The quality of the broadcast is miserable. I think every game that I have watched something has been wrong with the audio. Whether it is the referees mic, the side line reporter, or commentator it seems like there is something always wrong.

The camera angles and shots seem to be bad also. In last night's Orange Bowl one of the cameras was blurry the entire night, yet they continued to use the camera to show portions of the game. And tonight they broke away from a long LSU run to show the Notre Dame cheerleaders doing pushups.

Another thing that makes me mad is the no name announcers. Aside from Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long(who I am not big fans of anyway) they have sub-par play by play and color commentators.

College Football belongs on ABC,CBS or ESPN. Fox can have NASCAR, MLB, and NFL, but please give the BCS games back to a network that normally does college sports.

Am I the only one that thinks this?