Thursday, January 18, 2007

Out of Commission

I will be out of commission for the next several days as I am getting some dental work done. I will be spending my time this weekend watching the Rebels play basketball on Saturday and the Saints play football on Sunday.

Coach Kennedy has mentioned several times since the game last night that he was going to change some things up with the personnel before the games start. I can not imagine what he is talking about, but I have a feeling we might see a little bit less of Clarence Sanders. He is not frustrated with Sanders taking shots, he is just frustrated with the stupid shots that he takes. He is killing us in these games where he is taking stupid shots. It should be interesting to see if he cnages anything in the 48 hours since last game.

My what the world has come to if the Saints could win on Sunday.