Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just Now Watching the Georgia Game

I am just now getting to watch a replay of the Georgia game about a week and a half later. Ron Franklin sums it up. "The SEC has some of the best referees in the country, but this crew is not very good" I am past this game, but I think Franklin summed my thoughts up perfectly on how the game was called.

On another note, I will be a bit nit picky here. I do not like the way Coach O handles bad calls. I thought when we hired him it would be different than Cutcliffe. I have watched Coach O's reaction to bad calls by the referees over the last two years and have been a bit disappointed. He just does not give it to the referees enough in my opinion. Don't get me wrong this guy shows more emotion than any other coach I know, and I am a fan of Coach O. However I want more Bobby Knight in him. Shows emotion to his players, but lets the referees have it when they make bad calls. I think I am going to see this in Andy Kennedy.