Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Excellent Job

I am not going to write my synopsis of the recruiting class. Due to my contract with the Big Show radio show, you are going to have to wait until tomorrow night at seven to hear how I broke this recruiting class down. However I will say that I am very proud and excited for Coach Orgeron. He without a doubt was able to recruit the best class in the nation for a team that had a losing record last year. This class which I believe will be ranked within the top 15 when the final recruiting rankings come out, was the best in modern history. We brought Coach O here to recruit and that is what he has done since day one he stepped foot on this campus. To hear what the staff at Worldclassglass has to say tune in to www.wlezfm.com tomorrow at seven or I will post a link to the show for your downloading pleasure later in the week.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Enter the comments section at your own risk. Language got a little out of control from both sides. I like the arguments, but let's watch the language from now on.