Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Delta Devils and the Rebels?????

SEBaseball.com has released its projections for the NCAA tournament. I have to say, I am not sure we will make it the rate we are going, but I have faith we will turn it around. At any rate, I do not like their projections one bit. They have Ole Miss as a #2 seed in the Tulane regional. Ole Miss would play #3South Alabama and #1Tulane would play the #4 Delta Devils from Mississippi Valley State. Not only do I not like it for the fact that the #1 and #3 teams are pretty good in this regional, I am not sure I could handle Ole Miss playing my hometown Delta Devils if it came to it. How I could ever pull against the Delta Devils I do not know. Without a doubt the most talented baseball team in the SWAC(a powerhouse conference). These are some pretty good projections, check them out at the link below.

http://sebaseball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=409485