Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's Going to Be a Long Year

The Ole Miss basketball team and their fans are in for a long year. This team is so up and down it is incredible. They played well for about 12 minutes combined tonight, but a basketball game last 40. They absolutely blew it in the end. A missed free throw and a dribble off the leg in the last minute are not going to get you anywhere. I felt like we should gone without a timeout at the end, but what do I know.

Aside from Huertas(who has improved) and Warren, this team has noone. And in the games I have seen Warren has taken a slight step back. It looks like Barnes talent out there aside from those two. The loss of Polynice and Gaskins hurt extremely bad, but we have been told our recruiting has been up so we should be able to fill those holes.

Don't get me wrong I really like AK. But he has to figure out how to win without Gaskins and Polynice.

Maybe I'm just mad about this loss, but it doesn't look good for the Rebs.