Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It Is That Time

Well since the SEC football season starts one week from today. I would like to get everyone's predictions on the season. There are plenty of people that read this blog every now and then, and I would like everyone to post their predictions. Even you State fans(David A. and Sam) can make your predictions for the Dogs. The most imoportant prediction I would like for everyone to make is a win loss record for the Rebels. If you would like to predict any other SEC schools have at it.

I will start off. My prediction is for the Rebels to go 6-6 and make the Liberty Bowl. While this is not a lofty season by any means, I think it is a great improvement from last year. Say what you want about this prediction, but I consider it a good season for the Rebels.