Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Kentucky Fried

Before the game even started, I was sick at my stomach from a virus my roommates gave me. This game did nothing to improve my health. The Rebels did nothing to improve this illness. I guess Rod could blame this game on me because I was sick. He is always looking for an excuse. Ole Miss suffered one of its worst defeats in SEC history tonight, losing by forty to the Kentucky Wildcats.

What is next for the Rebels? A game against Auburn on Saturday. I estimate their will be 1200 fans at the game.

What is next for Barnes? Who knows, but by A.D. Pete Boone's quotes something could be up. However I see it as Boone trying to make the Rebel fans feel happy. You have to wonder how long they will make us suffer.


LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - Joe Crawford had 17 points and Preston LeMaster added a career-high 12 as Kentucky solidified its NCAA tournament chances with an 80-40 victory over Mississippi Wednesday night.

It was a game in which coach Tubby Smith emptied his bench, playing 14 different Wildcats, and 13 of them scored.

No Mississippi player reached double figures. Londrick Nolen and Clarence Sanders had nine points each.