Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Great News

It appears Ole Miss All American linebacker Patrick Willis will stay for his senior season and will not enter the NFL draft. Willis announced today that he is committed to Coach O and the Rebel program. He wants to come back and graduate with the guys he came in with. This is the type guy P-Willie is. He is an overall great guy and loves this University. If we had more Patrick Willis's at this school, this would be the greatest school on earth. I love this guy, always happy and always willing to talk to you.

I can not express how happy I am for this guy. I love the committment and I do not think he would be here if it was not for where he sees this program going places. He loves this place and is recruiting for Ole Miss like he is the head coach. Guys this program is receiving great news daily. I am not saying we are going to win the SEC West by all means. But things are moving in the right direction after last year's bad season.