Tuesday, January 10, 2006

David Who??

I can not believe this. The Ole Miss men's tennis team will start the season ranked No.6 in the collegeiate tennis polls. If you would have told me David Donaldson would graduate and the Rebels would still be ranked in the top 25 in the nation, I would have told you that you are nuts. Just kidding David. In all honesty this is the most succesful team at Ole Miss. Coach Billy Chadwick brings his new team into the new year ranked for the 12th consecutive year. This team is full of talent and I can not wait to see them play. For those of you that do not go to matches you are missing out. I am not a big tennis fan, but I know good tennis when I see it. These guys are just about as good as any pro tournament you will watch, I love the competiveness these guys bring to the table. I mean why wouldn't they be good they have boasted the likes of Jim Jacobs and David Donaldson.