Friday, November 25, 2005

Writer's Block.........I Don't Think So

It appears there is a media campaign these days to trash Coach O and the Ole Miss football team.

It first begin's with our favorite Neal McReady and his article concerning the Mazzone firing. We all know McReady, it seems like I report something he writes about once a month. I would love to meet this guy and give him a piece of my mind, and if I ever run into my former Comp teacher, his mom, I just might tell her what I think of him also.
Read his article here: http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/nmccready.ssf?/base/sports/1132804017206090.xml&coll=3

The next article is from the Commercial Appeal. This article tells it how it is about both MSU and Ole Miss. It is a pretty in depth article about the rivalry and the current state of the teams. It can be read here:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/football/article/0,1426,MCA_478_4265646,00.html

Finally the scoop is that our beloved Michael Wallace will be running an article in the Clarion Ledger in the near future concerning Coach O and his players. Possibly focusing on black athletes. I do not know when this article will be appearing I just came across people talking about it on the OMSpirit, whenever it appears I do not think it will be good P.R. for the Rebs.