Thursday, July 28, 2005

Leevin

Welcome to the new age of Ole Miss football. It is being reported that former Oxford high school standout offensive lineman and red-shirt freshman Lance Lee has left the Ole Miss football team. Evidently, Lance could not take the heat anymore and quit. From what I have read Lance is known for actions like this. The kid knew what he was signing up for when he joined a college football team. I am glad Coach O took care of this problem before the season. Below are some quotes Lee supposedly said.


"Coach O has been on my ass more than anybody since I got here."
"Coach O went batshit when I missed a tutoring session and said there was always some excuse from me."
"I missed drills yesterday morning because I was a passenger in a wreck the night before. Again, O said I always used excuses."
"The last thing Coach O told me was not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out."