Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Been Away

I've been away for a while as my computer does not like Blogger right now. Alot of stuff has happened in the past few weeks. Including two basketball players leaving the team. David Huertas and Malcolm White, both starters, have left Ole Miss. White, who has about as much cordination with has hands as Sterling has left the team. Not a big loss in my opinion. White seemed to always be visably upset with the coaches and always seemed to be arguing with several of the assistants.

David was not that different. On several occasions David and AK were seen yelling at each other in the huddle. While I was at first happy to see David lead, because I hate ball hogs and selfish players, but the more I think about it, it is going to be a big loss for the Rebels. Huertas scored alot of points while playing for the Rebels, and even though several key players are returning from injuries, Huertas would have contributed valuable minutes and points. Why David is going to take a raft back to his native country to play pro basketball over there is beyond me.