Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Leave of Absence

Of course the first time Ole Miss makes it to a big event I will be out of the country. I am going to leave it with you guys to sweat out the Bama baseball series and the NIT. I feel like the Rebs will probably go 1-2 in Tuscaloosa against what I think is a bad Bama baseball team. Vandy comes to town next weekend, and we all know how the Dores are. Will the Rebs lose back to back home conference series? It is highly likely that may happen.

The NIT should be interesting, I do not know much about Ohio State, but do know they are a very good team. If the Rebs play like they did tonight, they should be able to make it to the finals. My luck they will win it all since I am gone.

For all of you coming to Birmingham this weekend thank you and if you make the trip to T-Town yell louder for me.

To the rest of you I will be back in about a week and a half.