Wednesday, August 30, 2006

WOW!!

For Wednesday's edition of YouTube clips, I chose the LSU 2003 game. We all know what play I have chosen. It was the first play of the game for LSU. Matt Mauck rolled right and overthrew his receiver. Travis Johnson went ahead and intercepted the ball and returned it for a tuchdown. When Johnson made this play, I thought the stadium was going to cave in. That was without a doubt the loudest a single place has ever been in the state of Mississippi. People went crazy. I remember hearing students say they wound up several rows from their original seats after the celebration was over, not knowing it. Cups were flying through the air and grown men were crying over the celebration. It was without a doubt the single greatest moment I have witnessed as an Ole Miss fan. While the final score did not turn out the way we wanted it too, Oh what a day it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atkYGDIYhZ0