Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pic of the Month


Nothing made me happier yesterday than seeking a look of shock and depression on Coach "Sleeze" Calipari. Many of you know I sincerely do not like John Calipari and his Memphis State basketball team. I was glad to see the UCLA Bruins defeat the Tigers and send them home without a birth to the Final Four. Yeah I know they beat Ole Miss and they are much better than we are, but that is not an argument with me. I hope Coach Cal has a wonderful trip wherever he likes to go, but it aint gonna be in Indianapolis. So now Coach Cal can go find some more ex-cons to play for him next year.

Did anyone notice how the Memphis team conducted themselves in the final minute when they realized they were going to lose. Their players were fouling the Bruins much harder than most teams do when they foul in the final minutes. They were knocking UCLA players to the floor fouling them. This is the type of coach Coach Cal is and the type players he recruits.

Oh yeah and have fun reporting on this Jarvis Greer.