Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Getting Closer

The search for the next basketball coach at Ole Miss is getting closer to being finished. The administration has interviewed Pelphry and Cronin already and will be interviewing Andy Kennedy either tommorrow or Friday.

As stated earlier it appears South Alabama's John Pelphry is the leading candidate for this position as of now. I really hope Andy Kennedy takes an Ed Orgeron approach to this interview and knocks em dead. I will be fine with Pelphry but I like Kennedy alot better.

There have been very few posts that blast Kennedy about anything. I can not say the same about Pelphry. I mean look at the Cincy game last night. There were people in the stands wearing Hire Kennedy shirts and chanting for him to stay. If a basketball school like Cincy has fans saying this then I think it is a no brainer. Here is my list in the order.

1. Andy Kennedy
2. John Pelphry
3. Mick Cronin
100. Tracy Dildy