Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Lady Rebs Defeat Scarlet Knights

I decided to go out and support the Lady Rebs tonight in a big time game against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. I was glad I decided to attend. The Rebs led the whole game and continued to improve its record winning 67-57. The Lady Rebs are now 7-1 and have defeated two top twenty teams this season. I look for the Rebs to get a little recognition in the polls next week. The Scarlet Knights did not seem like the number seven team in the nation, but the Rebels played very well and were led by Ashley Johnson and Arminte Price with each scoring twenty two. I hope the Rebels can continue their streak and I look for them to make a run in S.E.C. play. At any rate, congrats to the Coach Carol Ross and her Lady Rebs, looks like it will be another good season.