Sunday, September 25, 2005

Embarressed

I will not break down this game, I refused to but I do have a few comment.

It is official, we are on the same level as Mississippi State.

I would love to see the fan I sat by at Vanderbilt who praised Robert Lane and dog cussed Spurlock. I would once again tell him Lane is not as good as people think he is.

The Ole Miss faithful are once again playing the blame game. While I think we could make a few changes, I am not ready to up and fire the entire coaching staff including Pete Boone and Robert Khayat. Ole Miss fans always do this after a loss, but give this guy a little time.


A stat for you: Robert Lane was just 7-of-15 for 37 yards with two interceptions and a fumble for Ole Miss (1-2) before making way for Michael Spurlock, who was 5-of-14 for 83 yards, a touchdown and an interception.

WE ARE BAD.