Thursday, December 16, 2004

BOB ON FINEBAUM

If any of you happened to be listening to the irate Paul Finebaum on Wednesday, a voice known as Bob called in to comment on the Ole Miss coaching situation. Bob is no other than the author of this web site. For those who are not familiar with Finebaum he is an argumentative sports radio call in show host in Birmingham. My few minutes of fame with Finebaum left me dissapointed. First of all Finebaum had no information on Coach O and kept trying to throw the answer back on me. Second of all Finebaum cut me off and hung up while I was talking to him to make the listeners think he knew what he was talking about. However, I do like to listen to his show, it brings out all the Alabama rednecks(including the Mobile Trash). If you are in the Alabama area it can be found on 960 AM or on XM radio across the nation.