Monday, November 07, 2005

LET'S CELEBRATE

It was announced today that the Ole Miss-L.S.U. game on November 19 will be a night game televised on an ESPN network. Kick-off will be at 6:45 on either ESPN or ESPN2, which will be determined at a later date. Of course our Sports Information Department only had one sentence in a press release included below. As opposed to the LSU S.I.D. who put out a special release for the event. Another area our S.I.D. slacked off of in my opinion compared to the LSU S.I.D. But anyway I think it is going to be a great atmosphere and releaved it will be at night. But we have to take care of the HOGS first.


OLE MISS SID RELEASE:

It was also announced Monday that the Rebels last home game of the season against LSU on November 19th has been scheduled for 6:45 p.m. with either ESPN or ESPN2 televising the event.