Thursday, March 03, 2005

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you, like myself, that thought NCAA referee John Clougherty was dead, you are wrong. Clougherty appeared at the Ole Miss-LSU basketball game last night. We have not seen him at the Tad Pad in several years. I was totally shocked when I got to my seat and saw he was going to officiating. I will never forget the many years I watched an Ole Miss-Kentucky basketball game be absolutely destroyed by Clougherty and his whistle. This guy loves to screw over people playing Kentucky. It always seemed he was the referee in big time games during the glory years of Ole Miss basketball. The greatest enjoyment I received at the game last night, was when Clougherty acknowledged my presence on the second row last night, pointing to me, after I gave him a loud "welcome back" to the Tad Pad.